Website Pipeline is always looking for talented, creative, and driven professionals who can contribute to our efforts to produce satisfied customers and to help the company grow. We offer a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent working environment. We always have an interest in individuals with skills in the following areas:
Channel Development Manager – Sage & Microsoft Dynamics Channels
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral partners
- Recruit and build relationships with new partners
- Assist partners with execution of lead generating activities
- Travel to user group events, channel events, and on-site visits with key partners in the region
- ERP channel management experience strongly desired, preferably in Sage and/or Dynamics channels
Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking Senior-Level and Mid-Level web developers for our office located in Greenville, SC. People who excel in this position have a strong technical aptitude, have a passion to learn, are open to critique, and work well in a team. This software developer position offers career growth potential in many directions (depending on skills and interest) including positions as a Senior Developer, Team Leads, or Technical Project Managers.
Required Background / Experience:
- Mid-Level Applicants must have 3+ years of professional programming experience with the Required Technical Skills listed below (degree is optional)
- Senior-Level Applicants must have 5+ years of professional programming experience with the Required Technical Skills listed below (degree is optional)
- Note: We will conduct written and verbal programming skills tests to evaluate the skill level of all applicants.
Technical Account Manager / Software Analyst
- Work directly with our customers to identify customer requirements for custom software upgrades which integrate with their ERP system.
- Prepare and present a customer proposal outlining scope and pricing.
- Work with interal development team to plan, design, build, install, and stabilize the upgrade.
- Test the upgrade and review it with customers
- Manage the upgrade project to ensure the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Handle all technical issues or billing disputes to ensure the customer is satisfied.
- take leads and convert them into sales
- excellent verbal, writing and telephone skills
- experience in software or website sales to businesses beneficial
- experience with ERP packages helpful
- proficiency with MS Office
- manage the project from the sale to launch of the website
- excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- working knowledge of how websites and the Internet works
- experience with project management in software or web development helpful
- proficiency with MS Office
- develop the software we use to build and manage the websites
- MS SQL Server and database programming
- ASP.Net / Classic ASP
- HTML / CSS
If you have an interest, please submit a resume and cover letter to .