We are seeking Technical Account Managers / Software Analysts for our office located in Greenville, SC.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will serve our existing customer base who has purchased our cloud-based Customer Service Automation Portal and B2B e-commerce system. All of our systems bi-directionally integrate with our customer’s on-premise ERP system. We are not selling or implementing ERP systems, but our platform is tightly integrated with them.
People who excel in this position have a strong technical aptitude and the ability to effectively understand and communicate customer’s needs to our internal development team. This Technical Account Manager position offers career growth potential in many directions depending upon skills and interest.
- Work directly with our customers to identify customer business and process requirements for custom and standard software upgrades which integrate with their ERP system.
- Prepare and present a customer proposal outlining scope and pricing.
- Work with our internal development team to plan, design, build, install, and stabilize upgrades.
- Test upgrades, review them with customers, and assist customers with any training needed.
- Manage upgrade projects to ensure the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Handle all issues and billing disputes to ensure the customer is satisfied.
Required Background / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with ERP systems or software development.
- Experience with Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500, MS Dynamics GP, or AX (Axapta), a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL (reading and writing queries).
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and HTML.
- Experience working with database driven website (i.e. Wordpress, Joomla, Dot Net Nuke, Magento).
- Note: We will conduct a basic written and verbal programming skills test to evaluate your knowledge.
Ideal Candidate has:
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Highly organized and must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Must be results-oriented and take initiative to ensure schedules and milestones are met.
- Great people skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team.
Candidates must be able to be hired directly without sponsorship.
Travel Requirements (almost none)
This position requires almost no travel. We are extremely effective with phone calls and screen sharing sessions.
What We Do
Website Pipeline, Inc. designs, builds, hosts, and supports cloud-based Customer Service Automation portals and B2B e-commerce websites that integrate with our client’s existing ERP (financial and inventory) software. Our clients are wholesale distribution and manufacturing companies who previously relied on customer service teams to input orders into their ERP system and answer questions from their buyers.
Our customer automation portals and e-commerce websites give our clients the ability to provide anytime access to their buyers for real-time product information, pricing (included pre-negotiated price points), inventory, order history, shipment tracking, invoices, payment collection, and returns via multiple devices - computers, tablets, and smartphones. Our clients can communicate with their buyers across multiple languages and currencies.
Our websites are fully customizable, and use cloud-based software and database driven e-commerce applications. We house our own servers and equipment inside two secure data centers that offer uninterrupted power, and multiple layers of redundancy.