Channel Development Manager – Sage & Microsoft Dynamics Channels
In order to keep up with the rapid growth of our partner channel over the past several years, we are expanding our channel management team by adding regional resources located throughout the country (CDMs can also be based in our Greenville, SC headquarters if desired).
The Channel Development Managers will be responsible for all partner recruiting and management in a given geographic territory.
Responsibilities include building and maintaining partner relationships through the following actions:
- Raising awareness at all levels of the partner organizations about the benefits of recommending our solutions.
- Providing sales and technical training to partners.
- Planning and executing both “to partner” and “through partner” marketing activities.
- Assisting partners with general questions about the partner program.
- Working closely as a team with the other CDMs, Sales, and Marketing to find new ways to increase partner revenue.
- Travel to user events, channel conferences, and on site visits with key partners (approx. 20 – 35% travel primarily within assigned territory)
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong background in ERP channel management, preferably in the Sage and/or Dynamics channel
- Independent self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset who can also work well in a team setting
- Good presentation skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to see ideas through from conception to execution
If you meet the description and want to work for a fun company that loves its partners, contact Brian Nunes at 864-272-4000 x 127 or email@example.com.